Monday, August 1, 2011

he sees you while you're sleeping..

the fun thing about being married is that you have someone watching you at all times... even when you sleep, (much like Santa Claus)

So a few weeks ago I was having really bad nightmares every night and I would wake up shaking and exhausted. So before we went to sleep the other night Jay prayed that God would give me good dreams and rid them of evil.
In the middle of the night instead of Jay waking up to me shaking or crying, he woke up to me punch dancing.
[in my dream I was making a music video to "As Long As You Love Me" by Backstreet Boys with my roommates at OBU]
I woke up to Jay saying "what.the.heck!"
my response, "sometimes...i...like...to...dance.."

and who says God doesn't have a hilarious sense of humor..

No comments:

Post a Comment